goo.gl/qkn8tZ – Ayurveda, the science of life, is an ancient Indian alternative medical science. While allopathic medicine tends to focus on the management of disease, Ayurveda provides us with the knowledge of how it happened, to identify and eliminate the root cause. Five things that Ayurveda an entire discipline functions on are
- You’re not like the rest According to Ayurveda, each one of us are unique, very unique. We are made differently and thus react to different situations differently. As an individual with a unique combination of physical, mental and emotional qualities, the way you relate to the world is specific in every way to you. Understanding what works for you (and you alone) is a matter of asking the right questions and knowing where to look.
- You are forever changing According to Ayurveda, you change with every passing moment. And these changes that happen inside of you are very much driven by outside happenings. These outside happenings can be changing seasons or changing diets. Knowing your daily cycles and habits what may give you an insight on changes you are experiencing and why. And once you know the don’ts, you’d know for sure what you need to do.
- You’re made of the same things as the stars… and your sandwich Ayurveda considers five elements for living: fire, air, water, earth, and air. And not only our body but also our minds functions on the combinations of these elements. Our elemental signature also gives us clues to our mental and physical tendencies (e.g., weight gain, hostility, forgetfulness), allowing us to recognize and balance them!
- Everything around you is either medicine or poison According to Ayurveda, everything we eat, see, wear, say, touch, hear, think or even sense with has the potential to either support or sabotage our health and wellness. Knowing our poison and our medicine empowers us to make healthier, better-informed choices for prevention and treatment of issues.
- Your digestion runs you In the Ayurvedic model everything we experience is a form of “food” for the mind, body or soul, including all the sights, sounds, emotions, ideas and sensations that we encounter every day. The mind and body must work together to distinguish and assimilate the good stuff and let go of what doesn’t really serve us.
We can only change this by embracing that our ability to look radiant, feel energized, choose powerfully, and connect authentically and passionately with the world starts with a willingness to know & love ourselves.
Ayurvedic Treatment, Ayurvedic doctors, Ayurveda online, Ayurveda for weight loss, Ayurvedic medicine for weight loss, Ayurvedic medicines, Buy Ayurvedic products, Buy Himalaya Products check out http://www.femaleadda.com/ayurved