http://goo.gl/OU97wb – Don’t have time to visit a salon for a clean-up? With just 8 steps, you will know how to get through a clean-up at home.
You can’t deny your skin the routine clean-up it requires, just because you are too lazy to step into a salon. Besides, it’s something you can manage on your own too, provided you know what goes into it and its right procedure.
There are 8 steps that could take you through an easy clean-up at home and would save you some time:
- Wash your face with your regular and most suited cleanser or face wash. Then use a toner. Clean your face thoroughly and wash with luke warm water.
- Take some cleansing milk on a cotton pad and wipe your face with it to unclog the pores.
- Steam your face for as long as your skin can take it.
- With an ice cube, massage your face all over. Do this in circular motions. This will help the skin to cool down after being exposed to the steam.
- You could proceed with using your preferred face scrub and let it exfoliate your skin for 8-10 minutes.
- Once the scrub is slightly dried, apply some honey over it. Leave it for 5-8 minutes. Honey prevents breakouts and ensures glowing skin.
- Wash this off and apply a face-mask of your choice if you wish to. When the face-mask has dried up, wash it.
- Gently dry your face and use a toner. Moisturize your face with a face-cream and lastly, apply some under eye cream.
Your skin will be glowing, softer and free of all the dead skin cells and dirt. In 20 minutes your skin will be feeling healthier.
Tags – Online Parlour Booking, Indian Beauty Parlours and Salon, Full Body Female Massage Parlours, Indian Massage Parlours, Cosmetic Treatement For Women, Upper Lips Hair RemoveCosmetic Beauty Treatment, Superficial Cosmetic Treatment, Semi Permanent Hair Removal, Hair Smoothening and Straightening Treatment
Read More – http://www.femaleadda.com/about-parlour