http://goo.gl/OU97wb | http://goo.gl/ItjqDH – Waxing is a form of semi permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root. Once removed the hair does not come back for 4-6 weeks. Almost any area of the body can be waxed, including Eyebrows, Face, Pubic Area (called Bikini Waxing), Legs, Arms, Back, Abdomen and feet. There are many types of waxing suitable for removing unwanted hair.
Waxing is considered to be the easiest and the most effective way to get that buttery smooth and fresh body skin which is going to last typically anywhere from 3-5 weeks, just what you need for your wedding day and thereafter for honeymoon. Adopt this method as soon as possible if you haven’t and let your skin get used to the process. The wedding wax should ideally be scheduled 3-4 days before the big day which would be enough to settle any minor skin problems that might occur due to the process. Get a full body was done at a salon before the wedding so that you can just relax while the professionals do the magic to your skin! Chocolate wax is by far the best option which apart from efficient hair removal, helps to remove tan and leaves the skin super smooth and moisturized (also the cocoa smell is heavenly!).
A bikini wax (A more effective and hygienic option than shaving or hair remover creams) is also extremely important, that gives your body a sensuality for those after wedding intimate moments. Thoughtfully choose a reputed professional salon or clinic to get it done at least 2-3 days prior to the wedding. You can start bikini waxing in regular intervals few months before as when done the first time it may leave the skin a little tender temporarily.
How to Wax Your Legs: The Preparations before Waxing
Well, of course, the best option is to pay a visit to your favorite beauty salon and get your legs waxed taking the help of expert hands. But then, if you are interested in waxing your own legs at home, here are some of things that need to be done before you actually start waxing:
- Make sure that the hairs on your legs are ready to be waxed. They should neither be too small for too long. If they are too small, they wouldn’t stick properly and it would be difficult to pull them out. In case they are too long, trim the hair before you wax them.
- Exfoliation is important as this would help you to get rid of the dead cells. Exfoliate your legs around two days before waxing. However, this shouldn’t be done immediately before you wax your legs.
- Invest in a good waxing kit that comes with a tub of wax, strips and applicator. If you are keen to make your own wax at home, you can prepare sugar wax easily by combining lemon juice, sugar and water and heating it on a low temperature till it reads a certain temperature. Keep a spatula and a few strips of cloth ready.
- Conduct an allergy test. A little amount of cooled wax should be applied on any part of your body, as convenient to you, to see if you get rashes or irritation. If nothing happens, you can go on with the process.
How to Wax Your Legs: The Steps –
- Wash your legs in trepid water.
- Pat your legs dry and apply some baby powder.
- Check out the direction in which the hair grows.
- Heat the wax.
- Test the temperature, preferably, by applying the heated wax in a little amount on your hand. Ensure it is not too hot! It shouldn’t be too cold either. If it is very hot, wait for a few seconds; if it is too cold, keep stirring and perhaps, you need to heat it a bit more.
- Now, use the applicator or spatula to apply the wax on your legs in the direction of hair growth. It is better to work in small sections. Ensure the hairs do not poke up.
- Cover the area with a cloth strip immediately, press it firmly and rub up and down.
- Wait for a few seconds and pull the skin around the focused area; stretch it tight and there shouldn’t be any loose skin.
- Now comes the most important step. Hold the end part of piece of cloth and pull it in the opposite direction of hair growth. Do it quickly.
- Repeat the steps to remove hair from the whole of both your legs.
- Wipe off your legs with a damp piece of cloth followed by washing with cold water.
- Massage your legs with a generous amount of moisturizer or pose waxing creams.
Tags – Body Wax, Facial Waxing, Waxing at home, Hair Removal for Women, Hair Removal Wax, Waxing for Women, Bikini Line Waxing, Best Wax for Bikini area, Bikini Waxing at home, Permanent Hair Removal, Facial Hair Removal for Women, Face and Body Waxing for Women, Home Waxing Kits For Facial Hair, Best Wax for Hair Removal