There is one thing that I look forward to when I go for a haircut or a blowout. A great new look… Sure!! Also a deep relaxing and precious than pearls head massage… Before, while and post shampooing. There is nothing that I value more than good old fashioned relaxation. Head massaging before shampooing is literally an ancient culture. For centuries, Indian women have massaged their hair with oils to encourage long, shiny locks. Ancient people really knew it all huh!! Since there were no spas and meditation retreats at that time, this served as a prime relaxing technique. This can be used for physical harmony, for healing, for vitality, and for good laze.
Scalp massages don’t just benefit the skin and scalp, but also the hair follicles and hair. The increased blood flow can stimulate the follicles in such a way that hair will grow faster, which is a great benefit for those who wish to increase the length of their locks. Now for distressing fatigue and tension is often stored in the upper back, shoulders, neck and head. To ease it away you should gently start close to the neck and work your way outward to the shoulder. This should be repeated at least three times, allowing the pressure to increase with each pass. Then bring your hands back up next to the neck with the thumbs extended, and make small circles with the thumbs on either side of the backbone just below the collar line. Small circular motions with thumbs reaching outwards are the key activity of head massaging. Not a rocket science, but if done right will give you an out of the world experience.
Essential Oil Massage for Relaxation and Stress Relief:
- Peppermint oil helps to improve circulation and acts as a natural cleanser.
- Lemon oil helps with the management of dandruff.
- Chamomile oil soothes an inflamed, itchy scalp.
- Tea tree oil helps soothe a dry, itchy scalp
- Almond and castor oil help to promote hair growth.
- Indian Ayurvedic head massage – Ayurvedic herbs enriched oil massages help to do away minuscule dermatitis issues.
Some things to take care of:
- No Nails – Fingernails can cause scratching. Not only can scratching cause burning and irritation—but any dirt or bacteria lurking underneath your nails can lead to an infection. Never ever use nails on the scalp.
- Take special care of your hairline – Hairline accumulates a lot of dirt and grease, due to sweat, residual makeup etc. Scrubbing and massaging this area will make your scalp feel cleaner, and is very relaxing (massaging your temples eases tension and stimulates blood flow to your head).
- The Back of Your Head- Another important spot to focus on. It sweats a lot, and we only tie our ponytail here but people can often carry a lot of tension here.
Like your skin, your hair goes through phases. Weather conditions, hair products, hormones, and your overall health can have a significant impact on its texture, appearance and growth. Regular massaging head for hair growth may contribute to healthy, glowing, faster-growing and shiny hair.
To know more about head massaging, head massager, massage therapy chair, massaging head for hair growth, Indian head massage & neck massage, Ayurvedic Indian head massage, oil massage for relaxation and stress relief, Ayurvedic herb enriched head massage visit http://www.femaleadda.com/about-parlour and http://www.femaleadda.com