http://goo.gl/0UtjrG#HennaHair, #HennaMehndi, #HennaforHair, #HennaHairDye, #MehndiforHair, #NaturalHairDye, #HennaHairColor, #BlackHennaforHair, #HennaHairDyeColors, #HennaforHairColoring, #HennaTreatmentforHair, #HennaDyeforNaturalHair
Henna or as we call it Mehndi is a hair coloring agent that has been in Indian culture for hundreds of years. It is as much a coloring agent as it is auspicious. I mean never have I ever seen a Hindu wedding without the henna red colored bridal hands. Henna is used both for hair and hands. Henna is a natural hair dye, which imparts an orange red color. It is considered as one of the best natural remedies for hair growth, as it makes the hair strong and nourishes it from roots for silky and shiny hair. Many products claim to give a variety of henna hair dye colors, which just can’t be done with pure henna. It only dyes the hair in a single orange reddish color; other colors can be obtained only if certain chemicals are added. Black henna for hair just means that natural things like indigo or katam are added to the henna powder. It repairs the damaged hair strands and restores the acid-alkaline balance of the scalp. It is an amazing conditioner for hair that protects the hair strands by building a protective layer and locking the nutrients and moisture. Henna doesn’t lighten the hair tone as it has no leaching agent, it only imparts color.
A few tips for henna hair coloring:
- You can add yoghurt, oils or a conditioner to your henna recipe, to get a good effect of henna treatment.
- Putting henna onto damp hair really helps it go on much easier. Adding sugar to your recipe makes the henna paste smoother.
- You can add tea liquor or coffee extract to your henna paste for better results. Less a teaspoon of lemon juice can also be used, although one needs to remember that lemon juice does have a drying effect on your hair.
- Pre-oil your hair, if you tend to get really dry when using henna, and herbs in your hair. This will give you the moisture boost you need. This also helps prevent dripping when dyeing your hair. Some of the best hair oils to use are olive oil, coconut oil, and camellia oil.
- Applying henna pack twice a month makes hair glossy, healthy and voluminous.
Henna is one of the best natural hair coloring agents for the natural hair, and is widely used by women all over.
To know more about Henna Hair, Henna Mehndi, Henna for Hair, Henna Hair Dye, Mehndi for Hair, Natural Hair Dye, Henna Hair Color, Black Henna for Hair, Henna Hair dye Colors, Henna for Hair Coloring, Henna treatment for Hair, Henna dye for natural Hair visit http://www.femaleadda.com/about-parlour