A heart attack is the most common cause of death among women after breast cancer. Women are three times more likely to die of heart disease than breast cancer. The symptoms of heart attack in women are different from that of men. Sweating, Pressure, Nausea, Jaw pain are few of the symptoms of cancers in women .The main issue is these symptoms are so confusing that women might not understand them at the right time .The sooner you can recognize your symptoms and take appropriate actions, the better. Some of the symptoms to be aware of are:
- Shortness of Breath: -Are you having trouble in breathing for no possible reason? If you are feeling sudden shortness of breath chances are that you might have a heart attack.
- Back Pain and Jaw Pain: – Sudden and unexpected pain in the lower or upper back can indicate stress to the heart muscle. This type of pain can be commonly found in women compared to men. As it is not one of the common types of pain that occur during heart attack it can confuse women .Some people feel pain in their jaws. This is also an unusual symptom of heart attack.
- Indigestion: – Sometimes women describe the feeling of indigestion at the time of heart attack. The pain and pressure of a heart attack occur in the upper middle abdominal area, which is very similar to the pain of heartburn. Many a time’s women feel a serious abdominal pressure that feels like something very heavy sitting on their stomach.
- Fatigue:-Fatigue in women is a very common health problem. Women tend to ignore their health while dong all the work .Fatigue is feeling of being usually sick or like you are coming down with an illness can accompany a heart attack. So if you are feeling tired all the time reason can be that you are at risk of heart attack.
- Sweating: -Sweating while you are nervous or cold sweat is one of the common symptoms of heart attack. Women feel the sweating is not the normal sweating from perspiration from spending time outside in the sun but it’s more like stress –related sweating.
To know more about Heart Attack Symptoms Of Heart Attack Back Pain Jaw Pain Indigestion Fatigue Sweating Shortness Of Breath Top and Best Cardiologist, Heart Specialists and Clinics in New Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon and in India Top and Best Female Doctors and Gynecologist at call in New Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad Visit – http://www.femaleadda.com/doctors and http://www.femaleadda.com/cardiology